Kalimbassieris Maritime seeks to employ an Admin & Billing Assistant for its office in Istanbul, Turkey.
We are a leading marine consultancy firm offering both in depth technical expertise and claims handling services. We act as marine consultants, P&I correspondents and insurance average agents. Our clients are the international marine insurance markets, P&I clubs, white list ship registries and other shipping commercial interests. We have a real on the ground understanding of our region and we marry this with international thinking, offering an approach that is unique within the industry.
Established in Greece in 1979, today we have 11 offices throughout the Mediterranean and Black Sea and are the biggest network in the region. We believe that the depth and diversity of our expertise, our geographical spread, our solution driven mindset together with our inherently strong sense of service have placed us in the leading position we are in today.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Assist with the issuance of invoices as well as all associated tasks
• Working in close co-operation with the invoicing and accounting departments
• Updating records accurately and in a timely manner within the company software system
• Administrative background
• Preferably 3 years minimum working experience in a similar position
• Familiarity with ERP system
• Proficient in English language
Personal skills and abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Organized and detail-oriented, able to multitask, good time management skills
We would welcome your resume/CV with a covering letter. All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.
Please address your CV’s to: email@example.com quoting reference “Admin & Billing Assistant/Turkey”.