Kalimbassieris Maritime seeks to employ an Assistant Claims Handler to focus on people’s claims for its office in Istanbul, Turkey.
We are a marine consultancy firm offering both in depth technical expertise and claims handling services. We act as marine consultants, P&I correspondents and H&M insurance average agents. Our clients are the international marine insurance markets, P&I clubs, white list ship registries and other shipping commercial interests.
Established in Greece in 1979, today we have 11 offices throughout the Mediterranean and Black Sea and are the biggest network in the region.
• University graduate with at least 3 years of practice either within a multinational company or an organization with predominantly foreign clients
• Native Turkish speaker
• Eloquent English speaker
• Additional foreign language will be a big advantage, especially if Greek, Russian or Arabic
Personal skills and abilities:-
• Organized and methodical
• Enthusiastic and eager to learn
• Excellent people’s skills
• Can-do attitude
• Prepared to travel within Turkey on short assignments
All applications will be treated strictly confidentially. Please address your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter quoting reference “Assistant People’s Claims Handler/Istanbul, Turkey”.