Kalimbassieris Maritime seeks to employ a Claims Handler for its Piraeus office.
We are a leading marine consultancy firm offering both in depth technical expertise and claims handling services. We act as marine consultants, P&I correspondents and insurance average agents. Our clients are the international marine insurance markets, P&I clubs, white list ship registries and other shipping commercial interests. We have a real on the ground understanding of our region and we marry this with international thinking, offering an approach that is unique within the industry.
Established in Greece in 1979, today we have 11 offices throughout the Mediterranean and Black Sea and are the biggest network in the region. We believe that the depth and diversity of our expertise, our geographical spread, our solution driven mindset together with our inherently strong sense of service have placed us in the leading position we are in today.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Hands-on involvement with overseas cases
• Working successfully as part of a team, sharing knowledge, collaborating with and supporting surveyors and claims handlers on admiralty, pollution and cargo matters
• Ensure all outstanding matters on open and completed files are dealt with timely
• Unlimited Master's or Chief Officer's license
• Minimum 7 years sailing experience
• Office experience in operations or marine department
Personal skills and abilities:
• Team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Clear communication skills
• Fluent English
• Problem solving
We would welcome your resume/CV with a covering letter. All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.
Please address your CV’s to: email@example.com quoting reference “Claims Handler/Piraeus”.