Kalimbassieris Maritime is looking to recruit a financial analyst to join our Piraeus Office.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for analysing financial data and creating reports to support management decision process.
The individual will work closely with the accounting teams to ensure accurate financial reporting.
He/she is responsible to deliver each month a scorecard review of the revenue and the cost for the actual, forecast and budget for the regions and report on financial performance for regular leadership reviews.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Create reports and recommendations to be presented to management and executives
- Develop financial models to support planning and forecasting
- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends
- Aid in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes
- Reconcile existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data
- Conduct comparable analysis and market research to support internal financial analysis
- Ensure that the month end/year end for each unit closes accurately and timely, liaising with local accountants
- Retrieve reporting per unit and ensure proper presentation, accuracy and consistency between units
- 2-3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Perfect command of English
- Knowledge of SoftOne ERP will be considered an asset
- Stress resistant, team-player, proactive, results-oriented
- Assertive with a strong and outspoken personality
- Capacity to work independently on own initiative
- Ability to work effectively together with offshore accounting teams and management as well as other business partners and providers onshore and offshore (tax advisors, auditors, etc)
A perfect candidate would have:
- Previous Financial Analyst experience
- Previous audit or reporting experience (preferably big 4)
- Experience with SoftOne
- Fluent English
- Ability to work under pressure and stress
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Experience working with, and presenting to senior executives
Sounds like you? Then please submit your covering letter and CV in English to email@example.com.