Kalimbassieris Maritime seeks to employ a Group IT Support Officer for its Piraeus office.
We are a leading marine consultancy firm offering both in depth technical expertise and claims handling services. We act as marine consultants, P&I correspondents and insurance average agents. Our clients are the international marine insurance markets, P&I clubs, white list ship registries and other shipping commercial interests. We have a real on the ground understanding of our region and we marry this with international thinking, offering an approach that is unique within the industry.
Established in Greece in 1979, today we have 11 offices throughout the Mediterranean and Black Sea and are the biggest network in the region. We believe that the depth and diversity of our expertise, our geographical spread, our solution driven mindset together with our inherently strong sense of service have placed us in the leading position we are in today.
As a Group IT Support Officer, you will be responsible for setting up and monitoring the entire company’s IT infrastructure (hardware, software, applications) that is utilised for the execution of the company’s operations. The company IT infrastructure is mostly Microsoft cloud oriented and therefore a considerable amount of tasks will be performed in Azure and Microsoft 365 environments.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Support Azure & Microsoft 365 infrastructure in order to work in the most efficient and secure way
• Support local IT equipment like PCs, laptops, PBXs etc
• 1st level support for ERP system (knowledge of Soft1 ERP will be considered as an advantage)
• Support for security and network devices (Firewalls, VPNs, NAS, Switches, routers)
• Support and continuous training for users
• University degree in Engineering / Computer Science or similar discipline
• 2 – 5 years’ experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft 365 ecosystem (Exchange Online, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Teams, Defender, ATP etc)
• Knowledge of Windows 10
• Good network skills
• Very good knowledge for Office applications
Personal skills and abilities:
• Team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Clear communication skills
• Fluent English
• Good at troubleshooting and problem solving
• Organised with a structured and methodical work style
We would welcome your resume/CV with a covering letter. All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.
Please address your CV’s to: email@example.com quoting reference “Group IT Support Officer/Piraeus”.