Kalimbassieris Maritime seeks to employ a Claims Handler to focus on people’s claims for its office in Piraeus.
We are a leading marine consultancy firm offering both in depth technical expertise and claims handling services. We act as marine consultants, P&I correspondents and insurance average agents. Our clients are the international marine insurance markets, P&I clubs, white list ship registries and other shipping commercial interests. We have a real on the ground understanding of our region and we marry this with international thinking, offering an approach that is unique within the industry.
Established in Greece in 1979, today we have 11 offices throughout the Mediterranean and Black Sea and are the biggest network in the region. We believe that the depth and diversity of our expertise, our geographical spread, our solution driven mindset together with our inherently strong sense of service have placed us in the leading position we are in today.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Arranging and monitoring medical assistance for seafarers
• Coordinating with various parties – insurers, employers, agents, seafarers and their relatives, embassies, funeral houses etc.
• Providing principals with concise and frequent reporting
• Monitoring costs, negotiating settlements
• BA in Administration / Economics / Law
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
• Native Greek speaker
• Eloquent English speaker
Personal skills and abilities:
• Excellent people’s skills
• Dynamic and creative individual with a can-do attitude
We would welcome your resume/CV with a covering letter by 30th June 2021. All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.
Please address your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference “People’s Claims Handler/Piraeus”.