Kalimbassieris Maritime seeks to employ a Claims Handler for its Istanbul office in Turkey.
We are a leading marine consultancy firm offering both in depth technical expertise and claims handling services. We act as marine consultants, P&I correspondents and insurance average agents. Our clients are the International Marine Insurance Markets, P&I clubs, white list ship registries and other shipping commercial interests.
Established in Greece in 1979, today we have 11 offices throughout the Mediterranean and Black Sea and are the biggest network in the region.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
• Close liaison with clients throughout the handling of claims files
• Impartial judgment, investigation and management of claims in an efficient and timely manner
• Co-ordination with our in-house claims and surveying teams
• Liaison with and professional advice to insurers, shipowners, brokers
• Co-ordination with group’s head office in Greece for legal/claims matters
• Travelling alone or together with colleagues to represent the company in visiting clients
• Bachelor degree in Law (a postgraduate degree will be an advantage)
• University degree in Maritime Faculty or related departments
• Minimum experience of 5 years in handling claims or a similar shore based position
Personal skills and abilities:-
• Advanced organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
• Excellent communication skills and fluent English
If you are interested in a challenging and progressive work environment, please submit your resume/CV (in English) to: HRTurkey@kalimbassieris.com quoting reference “Claims Handler/Istanbul”.
All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.