Kalimbassieris Maritime seeks to employ a Debiting Assistant for its Piraeus office.
We are a leading marine consultancy firm offering both in depth technical expertise and claims handling services. We act as marine consultants, P&I correspondents and insurance average agents. Our clients are the International Marine Insurance Markets, P&I clubs, white list ship registries and other shipping commercial interests. We have a real on-the ground understanding of our region and we marry this with international thinking, offering an approach that is unique within the industry.
Established in Greece in 1979, today we have 11 offices throughout the Mediterranean and Black Sea and are the biggest network in the region. We believe that the depth and diversity of our expertise, our geographical spread, our solution driven mindset together with our inherently strong sense of service have placed us in the leading position we are in today.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with the issuance of debit notes as well as all associated tasks
• Assisting with debt collection / credit control
• Working in close co-operation with the accounting department
• Updating records accurately and in a timely manner within the company’s ERP system
• Graduate of Maritime and/or Economics studies
• Excellent command of English
• Very good writing skills
If you are interested in a challenging and progressive work environment, please submit your resume/CV (only if you fit above necessary requirements) to: email@example.com quoting reference “Debiting Assistant/Piraeus”.
All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.