Kalimbassieris Maritime seeks to employ an Engineer Surveyor in Alexandria, Egypt.
We are a marine consultancy firm offering both in depth technical expertise and claims handling services. We act as marine consultants, P&I correspondents and H&M insurance average agents. Our clients are the international marine insurance markets, P&I clubs, white list ship registries and other shipping commercial interests.
Established in Greece in 1979, today we have 11 offices throughout the Mediterranean and Black Sea and are the biggest network in the region.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
• Carrying out technical surveys on board vessels, shipyards, workshops and ports
• Frequent travelling within Egypt for surveying case work
• Ex-Marine Surveyor, sea going Chief or Second Engineer
• Alternatively Naval Architect & Marine Engineer
• Previous shore experience as Superintendent Engineer with a ship management company or on ship repairs
• Proficient English and computer use required
Personal skills and abilities:-
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
All applications will be treated strictly confidentially. Please address your CV’s to: email@example.com quoting reference “Engineer Surveyor/Alexandria, Egypt”.