We originated as a highly specialised marine technical firm and we have amassed over 40 years experience in complex hull and machinery work having attended on thousands of repair jobs in our region and world wide. We are known for our independence, our quality reporting and our extensive experience on shipyard practices and costing.
With our expertise and hands on approach we are able to guide and assist our H&M and LOH clients throughout the process - from the very first assessment of damage and up to the final negotiation of repair bill.
Our involvement includes:
- Initial assessment of damage
- Supervision of temporary repairs
- Guidance in drafting repair specification
- Assessing capability and availability of suitable shipyards
- Organising tendering process and evaluating tenders
- Supervising repairs
- Assisting with settlement negotiation of repair invoices
Our clients also entrust us to provide independent third-party technical advice and we carry out a wide range of warranty surveys, such as towage fitness surveys, risk assessment as per Joint Hull (JH) 2013/007 requirements, etc.