Kalimbassieris Maritime seeks to employ a Chief Officer – Surveyor for its Istanbul office in Turkey.
We are a leading marine consultancy firm offering both in depth technical expertise and claims handling services. We act as marine consultants, P&I correspondents and insurance average agents. Our clients are the international marine insurance markets, P&I clubs, white list ship registries and other shipping commercial interests. We have a real on the ground understanding of our region and we marry this with international thinking, offering an approach that is unique within the industry.
Established in Greece in 1979, today we have 11 offices throughout the Mediterranean and Black Sea and are the biggest network in the region. We believe that the depth and diversity of our expertise, our geographical spread, our solution driven mindset together with our inherently strong sense of service have placed us in the leading position we are in today.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
• Carrying out all spectrum of marine and cargo surveying work
• Frequent travelling within Turkey
• Chief Officer's license
• Sailing experience as a Chief Officer
• Previous shore based working experience in a shipping position will be an advantage
• Fluent English and advanced verbal and written communication skills are required
Personal skills and abilities:-
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We would welcome your resume/CV with a covering letter. All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.
Please address your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference “Chief Officer – Surveyor / Istanbul, Turkey”.